Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas from the Cranes

We are back from Vienna.
My birthday was Thursday and we went to St. Stephen's Dome. I have some cool pictures of all the bones in the catacombs that I will show you this week. What an interesting way to celebrate the day of your birth. Don't you agree? That evening was extra special.
I don't know many people that can say they saw an opera in Vienna on their birthday. I am really blessed to have such a great husband!
I will be posting my photos this week so check back.
Here is our Christmas card. I found this cross in the middle of the Black Forest while walking the dogs. There is a date engraved at the bottom; 1865. I don't know if we are posed on someone's grave or not.
All the same, I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
We plan on wearing fat-pants all day and watching Bad Santa while drinking egg nog.
Can't wait!

No comments: