Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Process


Process
acrylic on canvas
mounted to paper
10x20
This was an old piece that I sold last year in a show held on the base. I was really surprised because it was just such a simple image. The woman who purchased it approached me at the bazaar and told me she hung it in her office. It motivates her to see a project all the way to completion. The thin lined drawing of the vase making it's way to a full finished one.
I have talked about perception in earlier blog entries and it puzzles me that she would read it this way. That is the wonderful thing about art; it speaks differently to each one of us.

1 comment:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

I can understand her saying that...cool painting! and..thanks for the comment on my blog..at first I thought you wanted to make something Arab..sheik! lol...!!! Too cute!