Wednesday, March 19, 2008

To Dream




Looking through photos, I stumbled upon this image I took when we were in Monterosso. Can't you just feel the warmth of the sunshine?

But today snowflakes are furiously falling outside my window here in Deutschland.

I am the woman with the Scandinavian last name by birth, who lives in Germany, dreams and paints of Italy, and is about to move to Ohio.

I swirl in as many directions as each snowflake.

Drifting

Flying

Exploring

Finding new ground...........

3 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

well, that is a huge change..from countries of romance to Ohio!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo...I can feel the warmth considering the frosted covered cars in the parking lot. Calgone...take me away. Lurking Lisa.

Thorngren said...

Home is where the Air Force sends us.........