Thursday, September 18, 2008

Schatzi

Friends,
I need everyone to pray for our little girl, Schatzi.
She had emergency surgery last night, because something was obstructing her bowels.
It turned out to be a sponge that a military doctor in Germany left from surgery a year ago when we had her fixed. The sponge was pressing on her small intestine which caused her colon to twist. She made it through the surgery, but is not out of the woods yet. We will have a better idea on Saturday the doctor says.
Please pray for her recovery, we love her so.
Thank you

3 comments:

kms handmade said...

Oh my goodness! Of course we'll pray for her! Keep us updated!

Corinnea said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Schatzi!!!! I am so sorry Mary Beth, hang in there...

Anonymous said...

I have sent your blog about Schatzi to three animal loving friends. I have heard back from each one and they assure me they will pray for her and for you and John. Schatzi is a young strong dog; I think that is very much in her favor. Keep your blog posted. I will be anxious to hear.