Wednesday, July 18, 2007

today

I didn't paint today because I had to go on base to go grocery shopping. I absolutely hate going there .There is something about the way it is all laid out that is very nerve- wracking. The
Feng Shui is just not right. See, this is where having an art major in the military would have come in handy. Anyways, I always have a sense of accomplishment when I drive in Germany. It takes about 40 minutes to get to there . A very scenic drive with rolling green hills; little villages with narrow cobblestone streets; and many fields of wheat, corn, and mustard. In one little village this old man is always looking out his window. John and I wave at him every time and he never waves back. One day John came home from work all excited because the man nodded his head. I am determined to get him to wave before I leave this place. Just like in the movie, Under The Tuscan Sun. I have exactly one year.
I bought all kinds of things to make breakfast each morning. John said that he wants to eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince , and dinner like a pauper. Many of you know, that I am not a morning person. I usually don't get going until around 11 or so and around 3 it is time for a nap. I just finished making a quiche-that he can warm up tomorrow morning -day one for King John.

No comments: